Great fights between team "mates"

NICKS BACK

Topical considering the handbags between Fuller and his captain this week, mind you I loved it when Griffin told Fuller to FUCK OFF in no uncertain terms, great spirit "We may be reduced to ten men but we are better off without you". Class.

Le Saux and Batty

Berkovic and Hartson

Dyer & Bowyer

Dabo and Barton, (although I do agree still with Barton, what did that money grabbing w***** truthfully ever do for us) Dabo being the grab and run merchant.

The best I remember, was Hales and Flanagan, not a comedy duo by the way, deadly together for Charlton, Feckin hopeless when separated, smashed each other to bits in an FA cup match. Hales went to the scum I believe, and the two who even though in the second division at the time basically combusted their careers.

Any others you care to mention?

This one is worth a look, handbags though....

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=On4t0ZKi3F4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=On4t0ZKi3F4</a>

NICKS BACK said:
Topical considering the handbags between Fuller and his captain this week, mind you I loved it when Griffin told Fuller to FUCK OFF in no uncertain terms, great spirit "We may be reduced to ten men but we are better off without you". Class.

Le Saux and Batty

Berkovic and Hartson

Dyer & Bowyer

Dabo and Barton, (although I do agree still with Barton, what did that money grabbing w***** truthfully ever do for us) Dabo being the grab and run merchant.

The best I remember, was Hales and Flanagan, not a comedy duo by the way, deadly together for Charlton, Feckin hopeless when separated, smashed each other to bits in an FA cup match. Hales went to the scum I believe, and the two who even though in the second division at the time basically combusted their careers.

PMSL, even though they signed Gary Birtles they weren't that desperate. Hales never went to the rag-arses.

lancs blue said:
NICKS BACK said:

Le Saux and Batty

Berkovic and Hartson

Dyer & Bowyer

Sorry correct He went to Derby, but lets stick to the thread eh?

PMSL, even though they signed Gary Birtles they weren't that desperate. Hales never went to the rag-arses.

Some goodies in here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2008/dec/29/youtube-football-fights-griffin-fuller-stoke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... ller-stoke</a>

Robinho v Gravesen for one.

robinho v graverson

oh and ronaldo v robinho

its on youtube not a fight but a funny punch by robinho on ronaldo while in the brazillian changing rooms

frankstonblue said:
City had a game in the seventies against Leeds that involved a punch up between Gordon Mcqueen and John Lukic.I think there was also a pitch invasion by the crowd trying to get the game cancelled because we where winning.

Class thats more like it.

I was at a supporters club meeting where Paul Lake was, altercations were commonplace when Hendry was playing cos of his tendancy to gesticulate at other City players when the opposition scored, Lakey said he was out of order and the other players told him so, never named names who slapped him but lakey is rock(except his knee). Also Years ago, Ranson had a go at Kinsey, but admitted it wasn't much of a fight cos "that tosser couldn't kick his way out of a paper bag".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.