Great Films & Soundtracks

city diehard said:
idahoblues said:
Bladerunner
once upon a time in the west(love how all three main characters have their own music)

Just watched the film today, not sure which cut there seems to be so many! Do you think ford was a replica?

Badlands soundtrack is class. Also Babel is very good - Bibo No Aozora
Yes Deckard is a replicant, Ridley Scott stated he was in an interview. There are subtle hints in the movie.

Blue Maverick said:
city diehard said:
idahoblues said:
Bladerunner
once upon a time in the west(love how all three main characters have their own music)

Just watched the film today, not sure which cut there seems to be so many! Do you think ford was a replica?

Badlands soundtrack is class. Also Babel is very good - Bibo No Aozora
Yes Deckard is a replicant, Ridley Scott stated he was in an interview. There are subtle hints in the movie.

Though the guy who wrote the screenplay said he intentionally left it ambiguous.

Re: Great Films & Soundtracks

Bigga said:
toby said:
Purple Rain Prince

I remember the first time I heard/ watched the 'live' set, in the film, of the title song.

Pretty sure I cried (I was a kid!) and could understand why the film depicted people crying as well during the song!

My favourite one from the film was When Doves Cry excellent tune

MCFC BOB said:
There Will Be Blood - Jonny Greenwood
The Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
Star Wars - John Williams
And, 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Brilliant.... Still get goose bumps now :)

Haven't read the thread but I found listening to the Platoon soundtrack on acid most entertaining!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.