Great Mancunians...

bumbles said:
that isnt in dispute...the history of the big ditch and Daniel adamsons mob is well understood.

but my point is it was and is called th manchester ship canal is in fact not within the boundaires of manchester...and we knwo how you lot are soo hot on manchester boundaries.
Ahh but is`nt the title of the thread about `Great Mancunians`?

The fact that we`re soooooo great that we even enhance areas `OUTSIDE` of Manchester is to be admired also ;)

der bomber28 said:
John cooper clarke, mad as but pretty cool imo.

And another Salfordian!

Maybe there could be a few Mancs in this thread somewhere along the line.....? However the majority are commended on trying to annex every city and town outside Manchester to claim as your own.

But don't let a tenious link get in the way of the truth.

Its strange though how we all assume that names that are true Mancunian now have always been so.

Wythenshawe for example......

1_barry_conlon said:
der bomber28 said:
John cooper clarke, mad as but pretty cool imo.

And another Salfordian!

Maybe there could be a few Mancs in this thread somewhere along the line.....? However the majority are commended on trying to annex every city and town outside Manchester to claim as your own.

Then I stand corrected always thought he was a manc.

In which case I choose rob gretton, defo a manc and a top blue. Vaguely remember meeting him when I was younger, as he wrote the fanzine for my uncles band, seemed like a decent bloke.

der bomber28 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
And another Salfordian!

In which case I choose rob gretton, defo a manc and a top blue. Vaguely remember meeting him when I was younger, as he wrote the fanzine for my uncles band, seemed like a decent bloke.

In that case a good choice sir. Pm your way....

1_barry_conlon said:
der bomber28 said:

In that case a good choice sir. Pm your way....

Cheers fella, received and replied. :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.