Great old video.

Whatever happened to Colin Schindler? He was very vocal against our owners at the start. Wonder if he's silently still supporting us?
Is he fuck. He made money out of the name manchester united and displays an appalling anti-City anti-Arab sentiment. A disgusting individual who has NOTHING to do with our wonderful club, a man who seems to despise us because we are well run and successful

Does a podcast with Paddy Barclay (wanker) and Gary Linekers agent, wonder what he says about Qatar?
Doubt he's complimentary lol. Tell you what though, that video is a great time capsule. Those kids at the Ipswich game at 2.51, love it...looks like Junior 4 from Heald Place primary school having a right laugh. Great days, simpler times!

Sad, stubborn old fool. He Realises he was wrong about his stance regards our owners, but is now in it too deep to admit it.
Poor guy has to ignore a big part of his life and family happiness because his ego won’t let admit he’s made a mistake.
All he’s got left is to whinge about how football has changed for the worse with other Victor Meldrew types.
What a bell.

Someone, cleverer than me, post the equalising goal against Blackpool in the Fa Cup in 1988. If a single goal reflected an era this would be the goal. Also look at the celebrations afterwards. A real eye opener to the fans of today.

Someone, cleverer than me, post the equalising goal against Blackpool in the Fa Cup in 1988. If a single goal reflected an era this would be the goal. Also look at the celebrations afterwards. A real eye opener to the fans of today.
Quality that one. I always remember this one too. Powers goal at Everton away on 81 Fa cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.