Great season again stop the moaning trust our owners...

kiam06 said:
jimharri said:
kiam06 said:
What people seem to forget is there are 38 teams trying to stop us winning the title...
How many?
lol I included journalists too.

-- Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm --

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Compared with last season it was wank.

Compared with the season before it was ok with a poor ending.

Compared with the one before that it was good.

Kolorov wasn't booed before he told the fans to Fuck off and went looking for an argument. He was given stick yes....mainly because he is shit. Kidds fault for playing him. Thank fuck he isn't going to be our manager.
If you think Kolorov is shit then you must not remember some of the other left backs we've had over the years.

I do. They were shit too. Just a lot less expensive shit.

kiam06 said:
jimharri said:
How many?
lol I included journalists too.

-- Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm --

Compared with last season it was wank.

Compared with the season before it was ok with a poor ending.

Compared with the one before that it was good.

Kolorov wasn't booed before he told the fans to Fuck off and went looking for an argument. He was given stick yes....mainly because he is shit. Kidds fault for playing him. Thank fuck
he isn't going to be our manager.
If you think Kolorov is shit then you must not remember some of the other left backs we've had over the years.

I do. They were shit too. Just a lot less expensive shit.

If we'd have bought Kolorov during the Stuart Pearce days we'd have all been raving about him he would have been our new superstar.

Now we have moved on to the top level of European football he doesn't look as good but
he'd still do a great job for a most mid level European teams so you can't say he's shit that's ridiculous.

The season has been an anti-climax, but after 13th May 2012 I doubt anything could have topped it so this year always had a lot to live up to. Some of our performances have left a bad taste in the mouth and this last month has been a fucking shambles. Wembley was a great day out, and like the majority of fans down there I decided not to let the result spoil the occasion - my philosophy is they're unlikely to be sat moping worrying about me so why should I do the same. Finishing second on paper seems like we've been unlucky but the truth is somewhat different. It's certainly not been the worse season in the world though and I'm looking forward to seeing what the summer brings - there's plenty to be excited about and to answer the question do I trust the owners? Yes - completely.

We have finished Runners-Up in the Premier League for the first time in our history. We have played in the F.A. Cup final for the 3rd time in 44 years. But critics have been proved right about divisons within the club. Thats what really disappoints me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.