Great season again stop the moaning trust our owners...

Well im not happy with the way Mancini was sacked that was very poor.You dont sack a manager on the eve of a cup final.That was really shi* by the club.I would say it was cack handed how it was done.I think we have gone backwards and have every right to moan.We have been made a laughing stock again and im not happy.

some people have different expectations,we must forget the" look at where we were"" 1/2/3/4/5 years ago and look at the here and now.

the season that has past was a dissapointment in as much as we won the title and didnt push on,we didnt invest properly,the football was at times far away from the season before,we didnt progress on the field,where it matters most.

i for one am very excited about the future,esp next season,i can see the barca 2 really backing pellegrini with some excellent new players to take us onto the next level.

the cup final was wierd to say the least,i walked out of wembley(into a monsoon) and i wasnt too bothered about wigan winning,the next day i woke up and felt sick with how we played.

so next season i expect alot more urgency from the team,and i think(hope) we take the prem by storm,not just beat teams but fucking murder them.

i trust our owners,and know that whatever they do will be in the best interest of our club

We were well below last seasons levels for most of this when you look at the overall season.
Finishing second and making a cup final is some consolation but that's all it is.

One or two stand out performances over the course of a season is not enough.

We fucked up in too many games this season.

Not adding more quality to the squad in the window was an error of huge proportions whoever was responsible for it.

We did not build on our position of strength and we took our foot off Utd's throat.They needed no other invite.We gave the title back cheaply for me.

Over the last month a malaise has swept over the club and all is not well.
You can see it on the pitch. Something is wrong. Mancini's departure does not appear to have created a togetherness.Yet.

Big Fucking job required now to put all that right.

Excuse me if I feel dissapointed. It wasn't a great season for me but right up to the Spurs game it still had enormous potential.
Then the wheels came off and I feel flat about it all.

I don't feel as bad as I did when I was 11 watching Wolves beat us at Wembley or some years after when Luton relegated us, but I am not happy with that end to the season. Not a bit.

kiam06 said:
What people seem to forget is there are 38 teams trying to stop us winning the title and it takes time to get everything into place and our owners are working on that as we speak. For me last years title win was amazing but well ahead of schedule.

Times may have changed but we are not as good yet as some people think we are our Champions League form showed that. We need to take a step back and not expect everything to happen instantly, those who thought last season was the start of us dominating for years are simply deluded.

Our owners want us to dominate and I am sure they will find a way for that to happen but let's just give it a chance and have a bit of faith in what is happening rather than constantly knocking it.

If the Sheikh decided to pack up tomorrow some of the blues on here would deserve it they are letting themselves be influenced by the pro rag media and not looking at the bigger picture which is fantastic.

Good work!

For me its the attitude of the team at yesterdays game and the cup final the team did not seem interested they did not seem to care, then you have players Ya YA who made 1 pass in the game yesterday if he gets £225,000 per week and plays like he has his flip flops on ready for his holidays, The team selection yesterday also left me wanting to know are there more problems than we think.
pee dubya said:
For me the 2nd place and losing a cup final isn't the depressing part, more the apparent dressing rooms problems and lack of effort from players. I thought those days were pretty much behind us after Mancini's clear out, and that after winning the title and FA cup we'd have developed a really strong team bond, the type that can go on winning for seasons.

Maybe Pellegrini can unite them all again and get them re-motivated (still confuses my why footballers need motivated at all, but hey ho).

Still, i guess a bit of a squad revamp is always pretty exciting as well.

Compared with last season it was wank.

Compared with the season before it was ok with a poor ending.

Compared with the one before that it was good.

Kolorov wasn't booed before he told the fans to Fuck off and went looking for an argument. He was given stick yes....mainly because he is shit. Kidds fault for playing him. Thank fuck he isn't going to be our manager.

I'm with the OP on this; I've really enjoyed this season, some great games (less one-sided than last year isn't all bad), usual top City away support, even at St Mary's, and have been competitive against everyone except Ajax.

I've read on BM that we needed to improve on last year as we only won on GD, which is laughable. 2011-12 may never be matched with the league as competitive as it is now.

jimharri said:
kiam06 said:
What people seem to forget is there are 38 teams trying to stop us winning the title...
How many?
lol I included journalists too.<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Compared with last season it was wank.

Compared with the season before it was ok with a poor ending.

Compared with the one before that it was good.

Kolorov wasn't booed before he told the fans to Fuck off and went looking for an argument. He was given stick yes....mainly because he is shit. Kidds fault for playing him. Thank fuck he isn't going to be our manager.
If you think Kolorov is shit then you must not remember some of the other left backs we've had over the years.

nederblue said:
Great. Another thread from a "super fan" telling us how to support the team.

BTW it wasn't a great season, it was a below average season and a missed opportunity to stamp our authority on the League. I am hoping next season we wont have as many players under performing and we romp home with the title.

BTW you take the rough with the smooth in football, so if you don't like the rough bits of supporting City, I suggest you just feck off and support a football team that's absolutely feckin perfect for your requirements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.