Greater Manchester Politics Thread

Hark at City's version of Jacob Rees fucking Mogg.
Incredibly irresponsible parenting, being poor. They should have just pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and been born into wealth.
I didn’t say being poor. I’m talking about the bone idle weatherspoons at 11am brigade going cap in hand to the government. That’s two totally different things. I’ve got maximum respect for people working low paid jobs and I fully think they should be given support.

This Saint Marcus Rashford thing...
What I can’t understand is that people are openly attacking MP’s but are not looking at the wider issues of lack of responsibility and accountability of parents. Now, I know some people are working hard and do need help to feed their kids- fair enough. But are we just going to ignore the legions of people who’ve not worked a day in their lives, have the government pay for their housing and shopping already and now they want the state to feed their children on top of what they receive already. I know that’s not the kids fault and they shouldn’t be going hungry but in a lot of cases it’s just feckless parenting.
I wonder if that sort of parenting also produces self obsessed, needy, attention seeking cranks with clichéd, myopic views too.

If so, yeah, lock them up. They aren't fit to have kids.

Feeding hungry kids should not need any justifying, but that is 2020 for you.....

But I'll play. Let's pretend all those with 'shit' parents and we can all agree they are to fend for themsleves or die. le

Now onto the ones with 'responsible' parents, I cannot belive I need to type the next sentence but there you go - these 'responsible' parents own business and have jobs that becuase of what the Goverment have told up to do are having to rely on 66% of their income. The sectors most likely to have been closed tend to emply people on low wages or have a busineses which has been cutting its cloth during a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic but has now run out of cloth

This is pretty straighforward stuff. Pay the rent or feed your kid. You pick. But please don't say anything about cigarttes, flat screen TVs(are there any other kind) or i-pads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.