Greatest Individual Performance in a City Shirt

Niall Quinn equalising against Derby after Dean Saunders had scored then going in nets and saving a Dean Saunders penalty after Coton got sent off for bringing him down. Think Saunders and Mark Wright went to Littlepool not long after. Coton threw his gloves at the refs head which got a big cheer too. A home 2-1 win if i remember correctly. There wasnt much to cheer in those days.
Thanks for reminding me of the mighty quins performance against Derby County.
Well worthy of a mention. CTID

Yaya wins it for me. He lifted the whole team that day and kept our challenge alive.
Yaya had better performances for us than that Newcastle game, it’s just remembered more because he scored two goals (he did have a great game, mind).

The two that stand out most for me was the 2012 home derby win (1-0) just before that Newcastle game, and United away in 2014 (0-3).

Berkovic in one of the derbies. Cant remember which victory, he was different gravy that day.

Eyal Berkovic always turned up in the Derby even if we didn't win he terrorised them, dunno what it is but he must've gated them as he absolutely loved tearing them apart... when he first arrived in English football for Southampton they beat the rags 6-3 that day, and they even had a goal disallowed too it was the Eyal Berkovic show he absolutely crushed them and they couldn't handle him.

He's gotta be up there with the rags most dreaded opponents in rem history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.