Greatest Manchester Band?

robspankthemonkey said:
blue jim said:
Stone Roses.

Don't know about that but definitely the best debut album to come from Manchester, a lot better than Definitely Maybe.
I like both tbh, Stone Roses just had a more legendary debut I reckon. Oasis hit it big really fast but brought out another album too quickly.

robspankthemonkey said:
blue jim said:
Stone Roses.

Don't know about that but definitely the best debut album to come from Manchester, a lot better than Definitely Maybe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me another one

de niro said:
TaylorWill07 said:
oasis

thread over.
correct.

Got to agree, since it's "Greatest" and not "Favourite".

Theres a 9 page thread about an upcoming Oasis gig... A good 15 years after they came onto the scene with an album thats sold pretty well all around the world.

Regardless of anyone's own personal tastes they're still commanding tours and selling out big venues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.