Green and Gold

If the dickheads are wearing these scarfs as a protest against glazers, and then buy the scarfs off stalls that pay pitching fees, which then goe's to glazers , how is that a protest ???????????

metsoblue said:
If the dickheads are wearing these scarfs as a protest against glazers, and then buy the scarfs off stalls that pay pitching fees, which then goe's to glazers , how is that a protest ???????????

They are twats. What can you expect from twats?

The irony of wearing the scarf to the Man Yoo "Megastore" and then buying crap seems to be lost on most of them.

And Newton Heath did wear those colours in the 1893-94 season I believe for those wondering. Still no excuse though, clueless dunces.

CooperMcfcF/W said:
I played on the actual pitch on Oldham Road behind Wilfs Autospares as it was there up untill the early 80's. I dont know about the Yorkshire bit though?
Newton Heath is full of City fans.

I played on there too, Cant remember if the team or the pitch was called Brown Cow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.