Green Flag / RAC

AutoAid.
£60 a year.
Full UK cover.
Covers you not the car, you are covered for any car you are driving.
Only a mug would pay more.

I used them for years and was never disappointed or let down when needed.

New customer offers will usually smash renewal premiums out of sight. As there's not much difference in service levels, go with your wallet. Make sure you're getting the right level of cover for your needs though.

My car broke down a couple of years ago as I was pulling into a garden centre's car park. I could coast in so I did.

Avoiding the actual car park thinking about maneuvering into a space and subsequent access to my car by the breakdown truck, I parked on a large area of grass used as an overflow car park.

The truck and driver duly arrived and told me as a belt had snapped he couldn't fix it and would tow me to my garage.

He winched my car onto his truck and we set off. But we didn't actually move as the truck's wheels were spinning on the wet grass, digging themselves into muddy trenches. He thought if he took my car back off, the truck would be lighter and he could move it off the grass.

Nope, that didn't work. He had to call his company to get another truck to rescue him!

Oh how we all laughed!

Well I won’t be renewing with RAC again. Reported at 9:49pm Due to arrive 7am to noon tomorrow. This is my 20 year old daughter who I have on family cover Helpful operator at RAC told her to walk (on her own) the 30 minutes back to her uni digs when she called them at 10:45pm to ask if they were coming and they’d call her back when close by! Absolute joke of a service. IMG_3890.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.