Green Man - Info for FA Cup Semi Final

the goats backside said:
Let me be the first to say it, what time do we think we will have to arrive to make sure we get in

Does anyone have any idea on this? We turned up 2 hours before kick off last time and were turned away.

Ended up in an Indian restaraunt! The smell of the food became a bit nauseous after a while!

blueste41 said:
the goats backside said:
Let me be the first to say it, what time do we think we will have to arrive to make sure we get in

Does anyone have any idea on this? We turned up 2 hours before kick off last time and were turned away.

Ended up in an Indian restaraunt! The smell of the food became a bit nauseous after a while!
8:05

blueste41 said:
the goats backside said:

The bottom line is if the police deem the pub and grounds to be full, they have the right to ask the landlord to stop entry or close the pub. So the straight answer is get there as early as possible to guarantee getting in.

AM-FSF Blue said:
blueste41 said:
the goats backside said:

The bottom line is if the police deem the pub and grounds to be full, they have the right to ask the landlord to stop entry or close the pub. So the straight answer is get there as early as possible to guarantee getting in.

P.M. Sent

kippaxwarrior said:
Getting to Wembley at about 12.30
Is it kid friendly as my 15 year old niece will be with me?

As stated in my original post, children are welcome but must be supervised.
Probably a good idea for anyone with children - it does get rather busy and crowded so it would be as well to establish a meeting point within the grounds on arrival should for any reason you get separated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.