Greetings from Denmark

MCFCDENMARK

Hello lads,

Danish Blue here, been supporting the Club since a visit to Manchester in the summer of 1996, went to a player day at Maine Road and remember getting Steve Lomas to sign a City magazine and recall being surprised to see thousends of City supporters turning up to see the players having a photo call..

It just took off from there and I went to Manchester and Maine Road over 15 times travelling with the Scandinavian Branch..incl matches vs Northampton and Chesterfield and many matches in London to see the lads, incl the one and only match at Wembley...thanks Mr Dickov..

When City were on pre-season in my home town of Aarhus two years in a row, I helped out the local Club and got close to all the players...pretty surreal chatting to Robbie Fowler, Shaun Wright etc, nice guys the lot..

As I now have a family my visits to Manchester is down to a couple of times a season, went over to the West Ham match and will be over for the Aston Villa match in March, so it's great to see the team in my own country and really looking forward to travel to Copenhagen and meet up with some Blues and hopefully seeing the players again..

One last thing, I know it's a long shot but I met two City supporters in Aarhus the day after the FCMidtjylland match in Aarhus, a father and his son drinking beers, they saw the MCFC logo on my trousers and we got talking, they have had some problems with some arab gang in Aarhus after the match..I were with my pregent girlfriend at the time ,they normally drinks in Mary D's before matches, does anyone know them I'd like to get in contact with them..

Thanks

I stayed in Aarhus for the game back in August, nice place there mate....bit pricey along the river though ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.