Greetings from Denmark

M35 Blue said:
I stayed in Aarhus for the game back in August, nice place there mate....bit pricey along the river though ha ha

Yeah, terrible prices along the river, but thanks, it is a nice place...you going to Copenhagen ?

MCFCDENMARK said:
M35 Blue said:
I stayed in Aarhus for the game back in August, nice place there mate....bit pricey along the river though ha ha

Yeah, terrible prices along the river, but thanks, it is a nice place...you going to Copenhagen ?

Very nice along there though, our hotel backed onto it (the CabInn.) No not going to Copenhagen im afraid mate

Welcome MCFCDenmark.
Hope you enjoy the board. Spent a lot of time in Denmark (about seven years), as the ex was Danish from Tvede (just outside Randers). Enjoy.

M35 Blue said:
MCFCDENMARK said:

Very nice along there though, our hotel backed onto it (the CabInn.) No not going to Copenhagen im afraid mate

Never mind, you get another chance when we beat FC Copenhagen and Aalborg beat Deportivo ;))

belly2000 said:
Welcome MCFCDenmark.
Hope you enjoy the board. Spent a lot of time in Denmark (about seven years), as the ex was Danish from Tvede (just outside Randers). Enjoy.

Funny, small world.. lived in Randers for 5 years and drove past Tvede many times..small place ;)

MCFCDENMARK said:
belly2000 said:
Welcome MCFCDenmark.

Funny, small world.. lived in Randers for 5 years and drove past Tvede many times..small place ;)

I like Randers - nice people, not enough nightlife though!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.