Gregory van der Wiel

alera said:
Love him at city be a brilliant signing. Real and Barca want him though so we probably have no chance, but as always we should at least try !

Barca want us to pay £45 million for Alves so they can then sign him for £15 - £20 million max. Like for like replacement, younger, better attitude and under half the wages.

Another case of Barca wanting to rape us within an inch our our life in the transfer market, sign a better younger player for less money, read Ibra > Torres, Toure > Fabragas etc. IS it any wonder we are taken for mugs when it comes to transfers ?

Some people might be happy with this but I am certainly not. Barca are skint they cant do it unless we are stupid enough to go along with it.
unfortunately though every player wants to play for barca at the mo!! their team is already possibly the greatest club team ever.if it had to pan out that way that alves came to us and this lad went there then i`m sure i could cope!! :-)

Saw this lad today and while he had a great game, i cant see him fitting into Mancini's style of play. He didn't get forward enough or supply any real danger into the box. He will become a very good player though, no doubt.

Ricster said:
Saw this lad today and while he had a great game, i cant see him fitting into Mancini's style of play. He didn't get forward enough or supply any real danger into the box. He will become a very good player though, no doubt.
You should have another few looks this tourney because Van der Wiel's biggest quality is coming forward

You never know - NDJ has bigged him up in the MUEN, and maybe has had a word in his ear about the Blues.

Ricster said:

Mancini's style of play?
In Mancini's style of Play (Lazio, Inter) the defenders are primarly defenders. Why in is sistem the forwards track not back. And HE play NOT with 2 holding medfielders:
4 great defenders
1 holding milds
1 box to box milds
1 creative milds
1 winger
2 forward

Is it the Mancini's style of play.
The play of IS Lazio. A very beatifuyl football

At Inter he have not a very winger and not the creative medfiel for the society's choice. The buy of Snejder is the tourning point of the Inter's european history.

But for IS style of play the City team is absolutely inadapt.

at times when this guy goes forward he looks like a midfielder/winger, you would harly recognise him as a RB.

before de jong mentioned him, i had never heard of the bloke, from what i've seen so far i've been impressed by him.

The commentator in the holland japan game said he was thrown out of the ajax academy because of his awful attitude, he may have matured since then but still not good to hear.

He is a bit of a Dutch version of Micah Richards... better defender but he likes to pretend he is a Gangster too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.