Grenfell Tower block disaster

I just cant help but feel its going to create issues and problems that just dont need to be created right now not to mention a hysteria that goes beyond what's reasonable.
If it's anything other than political grandstanding then I'll eat our budgie. It just doesn't make sense.
If these buildings are that sensitive, have fire services posted until such time they're able to relocate people for the period required?

If it's anything other than political grandstanding then I'll eat our budgie. It just doesn't make sense.
If these buildings are that sensitive, have fire services posted until such time they're able to relocate people for the period required?

Agree completely mate.

Tragic what has happened but lets all just take a step back, make the right plan for all those affected and get it done right in a real time frame that improves lives and doesn't just make 800 families literally squat for god knows how long in hotel rooms or leisure centre floors!

This is fucking madness, it's taking paranoia to a new level. Evacuating people on a Friday night, without notice ?

So if the council received the confirmation they were unsafe friday afternoon, they should wait cos its friday night?

If there was another tragedy over the weekend at one of those blocks I am sure that would be accepted as an excuse

Agree completely mate.

Tragic what has happened but lets all just take a step back, make the right plan for all those affected and get it done right in a real time frame that improves lives and doesn't just make 800 families literally squat for god knows how long in hotel rooms or leisure centre floors!
It beggars belief, it really does.

So if the council received the confirmation they were unsafe friday afternoon, they should wait cos its friday night?

If there was another tragedy over the weekend at one of those blocks I am sure that would be accepted as an excuse
Then post a fucking Green Goddess on each block until they've been suitably accommodated.

Woman on motorised scooter flying about nearly bowled all the high viz wallahs over

Just a thought but would it be cheaper (not that this is the main issue) and less disruptive to have a fire crew at each of the tower blocks for a week whilst they do the testing and remove the cladding if needed?

Compulsary evacuation even if you own your own flat says one of the residents, lot of them have dogs and cats as well, why not do this earlier on today?
Pets will stay put and they can go back and tend to them every day,although some hotels let you take animals in,i took my cat to a hotel whilst my new house was finished off,all they said was keep them caged if you leave the room
I think people are worried mostly if there is a fire during the night,just my opinion though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.