Grenfell Tower block disaster

Good for them,a nightmare to organise though

Its entirely right that problems have been found and admitted with their buildings and that they get rehomes asap but move 800 families at a minutes notice?

Personally i think they are causing themselves problems they just dont need right now and instead rather implement a planned move with families being rehomed as and when accommodation is available?

The residents can stay if they want so it isn't compulsory apparently but it is transparent and all residents have been involved. Trouble is will it only be Camden ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salford's mayor has announced that some high rises in Pendleton are to have their cladding removed ASAP

Its entirely right that problems have been found and admitted with their buildings and that they get rehomes asap but move 800 families at a minutes notice?

Personally i think they are causing themselves problems they just dont need right now and instead rather implement a planned move with families being rehomed as and when accommodation is available?
I think these fires are a rare event so there is time to think this through carefully,millions has been raised for them and it needs to be put to longer term accomodation for them,it's unlikely although not impossible there will be a similar event in the short term,having said that if i was up high in one of those blocks i would want out asap

I think these fires are a rare event so there is time to think this through carefully,millions has been raised for them and it needs to be put to longer term accomodation for them,it's unlikely although not impossible there will be a similar event in the short term,having said that if i was up high in one of those blocks i would want out asap

Id be asking families if they want out and if the answer is yes then move them immediately whilst for the rest tell them that as soon as suitable accommodation is ready they can move.

This is fucking madness, it's taking paranoia to a new level. Evacuating people on a Friday night, without notice ?

I just cant help but feel its going to create issues and problems that just dont need to be created right now not to mention a hysteria that goes beyond what's reasonable.

Compulsary evacuation even if you own your own flat says one of the residents, lot of them have dogs and cats as well, why not do this earlier on today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.