Greta Thunberg

So we'll known? Never heard of him. Is he one of them famous for being famous on twitter people?

The thing is, whilst you and lots of other people haven't heard of him, for some reason or other lots of young people have. I'm aware of who he is but have tried to avoid taking in any of his output as Im exhausted by seeing these idiots platformed. I'm friends with two highschool teachers though who have both mentioned to me in recent months that a lot of the boys in their classes are into this guy and parrot a lot of the stuff he says. Some of the kids seem to know he's a prick deep down but enjoy being provocative, but there are also a worrying number of them that genuinely believe what he's telling them. If I had a daughter of that age I'd be genuinely worried that they were going to school alongside boys perpetuating those views. Like this goes way beyond "a woman's place is in the kitchen" type nonsense (which still wouldn't be ok). He's described in detail the kind of violent physical assault he would inflict on a woman if she cheated on him. He's said women who are raped should bear responsibility. And yet people like Piers Morgan still bring his views into the mainstream and don't challenge them.

I say he's a danger to young girls, but this toxic behaviour harms young boys too (particularly some of his messaging around mental health.)

He's the result of a huge problem of boys/men feeling so angry because they can't get or keep a girlfriend.

They're being deliberately manipulated by grifters (Milo, Shapiro, Peterson, Joseph-Watson, etc) into telling them it's not their fault they're alone but because of left wing this, woke that, feminists, globalists, the 'elite', the deep state or some other nonesense. They nudge them pretty quickly to facist thinking.

Another will just take his place and make money out of them.

He's the result of a huge problem of boys/men feeling so angry because they can't get or keep a girlfriend.

They're being deliberately manipulated by grifters (Milo, Shapiro, Peterson, Joseph-Watson, etc) into telling them it's not their fault they're alone but because of left wing this, woke that, feminists, globalists, the 'elite', the deep state or some other nonesense. They nudge them pretty quickly to facist thinking.

The bit I really can't fathom is, there are actually a lot of females that agree with his views and back him up on social media platforms which muddies the waters with his shit views even more, I'm certainly no feminist, in fact my Mrs' sister drives me absolutely crazy with her over the top feminist viewpoints (when it suits whatever agenda she has on the day) but I think spending a lot of time with my Grandparents as a child has made me have quite old fashioned views as far as how a man should treat a Woman and this piece of shit goes against most of them.

The thing is, whilst you and lots of other people haven't heard of him, for some reason or other lots of young people have. I'm aware of who he is but have tried to avoid taking in any of his output as Im exhausted by seeing these idiots platformed. I'm friends with two highschool teachers though who have both mentioned to me in recent months that a lot of the boys in their classes are into this guy and parrot a lot of the stuff he says. Some of the kids seem to know he's a prick deep down but enjoy being provocative, but there are also a worrying number of them that genuinely believe what he's telling them. If I had a daughter of that age I'd be genuinely worried that they were going to school alongside boys perpetuating those views. Like this goes way beyond "a woman's place is in the kitchen" type nonsense (which still wouldn't be ok). He's described in detail the kind of violent physical assault he would inflict on a woman if she cheated on him. He's said women who are raped should bear responsibility. And yet people like Piers Morgan still bring his views into the mainstream and don't challenge them.

I say he's a danger to young girls, but this toxic behaviour harms young boys too (particularly some of his messaging around mental health.)

His videos have over 11 billion views on TikTok and he had 130,000 people paying him $40 a month to be part of his cult.

I think a lot of older people hadn’t heard of him, but the nasty parts of the media - Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan etc - had just started to give him very big mainstream platforms.

Probably, but it will take years for them to build up a platform the size he had. Plus exposing and tearing down these people for the criminal conmen they are is going to play a big part in breaking the spell for their followers.

Some of them are going to realise the guy who was teaching them to be an “alpha” was actually just a fucking loser who is in prison because he had to use violence and coercion to keep hold of the women appearing in his videos.

His method of taking over the Internet was insane, people bought into his course he then made them post referral links using videos he made containing his content.

Was a massive ponzi scheme where everyone used his content and gave him free advertising. Was genius really he took over TikTok and YouTube shorts so fast and even when he was banned his followers are still posting his vids.

His videos have over 11 billion views on TikTok and he had 130,000 people paying him $40 a month to be part of his cult.

I think a lot of older people hadn’t heard of him, but the nasty parts of the media - Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan etc - had just started to give him very big mainstream platforms.

Probably, but it will take years for them to build up a platform the size he had. Plus exposing and tearing down these people for the criminal conmen they are is going to play a big part in breaking the spell for their followers.

Some of them are going to realise the guy who was teaching them to be an “alpha” was actually just a fucking loser who is in prison because he had to use violence and coercion to keep hold of the women appearing in his videos.

Also, IF the likes of Piers Morgan insist on giving him airtime (personally I don't think they should) they could at least approach it more responsibly. The likes of Andrew Tate will unashamedly lie about absolutely anything. Lies that can easily be debunked. They absolutely need to challenge these lies and show these people up for who they are. Andrew Tate told Morgan that no woman has ever accused him of being abusive or violent. This was untrue. He HAS been accused of this and Piers Morgan will have been aware at the time. He was already investigated earlier in the year for these crimes.

He's a pathological liar who been allowed to put forward his fake version of the truth. He's legitimised himself in the eyes of many and in that time he's prepped his followers by telling them that he would likely be arrested at some point for crimes like this. Now we're seeing his fans arguing that this is all part of "the matrix's" plan to take him down. It's so messed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.