Greta Thunberg

Just a normal bloke...

ANDREW Tate's plush compound in Romania appeared to be filled with guns, cash, knives and cars before it was raided by cops.

Footage even reveals an image of Prince Andrew inside the disgraced influencer's lair in the capital Bucharest

Meanwhile the response of the 'sensible' media appears to be just not engage because it's just clicks and has no 'real world impact'.

Which is easy enough for us FOC's who'd never heard of the **** until a few days ago. Thankfully Greta has more reach than the fucking Guardian when it comes to the young.

At least there are politicians on top of their brief ....

The idea that if you don’t give Tate attention then he’ll go away is why he’s got 11 billion views on TikTok, making £60m a year from an audience of 15-25 year old boys and men and yet a lot of adults over 40 have never heard of him.

Which is obviously a problem because it means he escapes public cross examination, parents don’t know their children are getting indoctrinated and people end up surprised that there’s an army backing this extremist when he breaks into the mainstream.

Ignoring a fire is not the same thing as starving it of oxygen.

That Ian Leslie tweet is pure misogyny dressed as critical analysis.

Both participants win? One is take a very well deserved subtle victory lap and in the other is in a Romanian jail.

The standard of online discourse continues to fall to new lows.

He’s using it as an opportunity to repost a blog post about how awful activism like Thunberg’s is, so i suspect he’s not a neutral party.

He’s using it as an opportunity to repost a blog post about how awful activism like Thunberg’s is, so i suspect he’s not a neutral party.

He seems like the kind of talentless hack that latches on to and ponces off other more creative and braver people inside and outside of his profession.

Even his Guardian bio is out of date, as it links to a defunct site. No one cares about what Ian says, and he's probably very bitter about it.

He seems like the kind of talentless hack that latches on to and ponces off other more creative and braver people inside and outside of his profession.

Even his Guardian bio is out of date, as it links to a defunct site. No one cares about what Ian says, and he's probably very bitter about it.
He's just another in the long line of bitter middle-aged men who have never been relevant. As one of that cohort, I choose NOT to broadcast my bitterness and irrelevance. Oops...

The idea that if you don’t give Tate attention then he’ll go away is why he’s got 11 billion views on TikTok, making £60m a year from an audience of 15-25 year old boys and men and yet a lot of adults over 40 have never heard of him.

Which is obviously a problem because it means he escapes public cross examination, parents don’t know their children are getting indoctrinated and people end up surprised that there’s an army backing this extremist when he breaks into the mainstream.

It seems like there are more and more of these grifter types who pray on the young and naive. I've seen the videos this week of the nutters who are going into Aldi to buy that Prime drink which is just poison pushed by two nobody fools. Both are supposed to be professional boxers yet for all I can see they only fight random other Youtubers. The rest of the time they're showing off the money that idiots have given to them on a plate.

I'm just amazed that people are so foolish not to mention how worrying it is that kids look up to these people. They're not even proper boxers, they just collude with other Youtubers to kick up a fuss and then have a show fight. A real boxer or a real sports-person with any substance would smack two shades of shite out of them.

Andrew Tate is another one, a professional conman nobody who says things to get limelight and cashout on the naive. What a surprise that he's been arrested and as it turns out is likely involved alsorts of shady stuff.

Agreed. Wasn't endorsing it just highlighting that bad takes on this are not just restricted to RW ghouls like JHB. Wearmouth, who he QT'd, made the same argument.

The Phillips tweet was worse. An MP whose brief includes safeguarding ,and has 2 young sons, takes a look at Tates content and comes to the conclusion that he needs better PR. Wtf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.