Greta Thunberg

Greta will be historically revered the same way as the suffragettes are today.

If more people had the balls she's got to stand up for climate over capitalism we'd be in a better place.
That’s not the choice. Millions who are malnourished, uneducated , living on the streets rely on capitalism to lift them out of poverty. You are never going to persuade them to give up their ambition. The choice is about how we drive capitalism.
Thunberg some time ago said we had to give up growth. She might just have said, the hungry must stay hungry.

If the greedy corporate bastards could profit from saving the environment we wouldn't be in this mess.

The I'm alright jack, I'm loaded and don't give a fuck after i'm dead is strong at the moment.

A fully functioning integrated public and affordable transportation system would be a good start here.

She's an amazing person. Pops up all over the world without adding to her carbon footprint. She puts us all to Shame.
stock-photo-global-transportation-airplane-ship-cars-trains-1146588500.jpg

Does she never go home?

P.S. How much is she worth?
What is Greta Thunberg nett worth?

Greta Thunberg's net worth is estimated to be $2 million as of 2023. However, her wealth is not the result of any traditional occupation or business venture. Instead, she has earned recognition and financial support through her tireless activism.

What is Greta Thunberg nett worth?

Greta Thunberg's net worth is estimated to be $2 million as of 2023. However, her wealth is not the result of any traditional occupation or business venture. Instead, she has earned recognition and financial support through her tireless activism.
Just think. Had you dedicated your life to try and make the world a better place, you too could be worth $2m, rather than enviously shitposting about a young girl.

Life, hey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.