Grief!

From Peat Boil
Date 15-1-2010 15:55:12
Country Stockport, England
Message That's it Leprachaun lookalike, you've got my mad up now. I'm gonna write a song about you. Bishops Blaize,Saturday, 12pm. Be there for the premiere,i'll be turning up as per the norm in 'Boileys battle bus' which stops at Stockport and eeerm, Stockport! All together now 'my old man............'
They are actually trying to get him to front the protest,if you can't make it the CD will be out the day after at a bargain $20 from all shit shops.

bluemanc said:
From Peat Boil
Date 15-1-2010 15:55:12
Country Stockport, England
Message That's it Leprachaun lookalike, you've got my mad up now. I'm gonna write a song about you. Bishops Blaize,Saturday, 12pm. Be there for the premiere,i'll be turning up as per the norm in 'Boileys battle bus' which stops at Stockport and eeerm, Stockport! All together now 'my old man............'
They are actually trying to get him to front the protest,if you can't make it the CD will be out the day after at a bargain $20 from all shit shops.

Did you like that one then...:-)

1_barry_conlon said:
bluemanc said:

Did you like that one then...:-)

I certainly do - Peat Boil - ha classic - he´s got a fookin boil on his head , a big fooker - fook off Boily Bwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

From W.Rooney
Date 15-1-2010 15:30:33
Country Trafford (Not Manchester!!)
Message Boss, me needs a payrise, Mrs wants more kids, me needs the cash to visit the gran ;)

PS - No payrise me off to Real, Ronnie tells me the grans are tanned over there yeh!

Yours,
Wazza

Brilliant.

lloydie said:
lol @ the amount of adverts on that site and if you click through to "share your opinion" they're asking for 15 quid to leave a comment!!! YCMIU, pmsl
Details:
The first 100 fans can leave their message on the homepage.
No censor
We ask 15 pounds for your message
Pay with Paypal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.