Grief!

They've clocked finally.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.malcolmglazer.com/savemessage.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.malcolmglazer.com/savemessage.asp</a>

This forum needs a health warning. You come in with a really good kebab at 1in th emorning, crack open a can of Stellorrr, and you cant eat an drink either,

cos I am choking over this thread, as well as trying to back track over my speeeeling errors

From Bacon Face
Date 15-1-2010 18:05:29
Country Shhh....*HIC*...Shhhcotland
Message aeeyuuurrgh. buhhh... *HIC*...tsch... fooksshakes.... MAL!....SAID MAL!....is ALECKSH. ALECKSH FERGU...bleuhh......fook i betta lee don a minute.....urgh....im ok... im ok.... MAL!!!!..... MAL ISS ALECKSH....ALECKSH FERGUSHSON...MAL....urgh... LISHEN....DID YE SELL ANY A THEM BONDSH YET....I'VE NO HADDE DROP IN OORS...OORS MAN...fookin thing werrurye mally. MALLY GE US US A TENNA, I GOTTA GET SOMMAT TE DRINK HERE ALRIGHT MAL?..... I SHAID... uuuh...ooergh....oh fookin shite i feel like ive got radioactive poisoning or summat....unhh...fook this BAG O SHIT FOOKIN COMPUTAR ILL FOOKIN SHO YE HERE TAKE THIS YER FOOKIN

warpig said:
think this is my personal favourite..

From Kno mon eii
Date 15-1-2010 19:00:53
Country China
Message To meeeestor glazer
i rearry rearry mad, I save up 5000 yen for new man u top with sharp sponsor and umbro make, i pay 1000 more yen for ronaldo name with numba on back, you sell him to real madrid, prease can you buy him back so i no look sirry in front of friend

ahah that was mine :)

e rong time fan of great manu,me buy bran new shirt of team wiv SHARP on front,make me big hero in village,my favorite prayers is Ronaldo,Tevez,and van Nostrilboy,dees cidy peeple on here make me sick,dey most prolly only go to matches,where me i watch all match on sky,espn,an ctv.You-ny-teed...Ra Ra Ra or whatever you crazy gweilo sings.

Pam said:
e rong time fan of great manu,me buy bran new shirt of team wiv SHARP on front,make me big hero in village,my favorite prayers is Ronaldo,Tevez,and van Nostrilboy,dees cidy peeple on here make me sick,dey most prolly only go to matches,where me i watch all match on sky,espn,an ctv.You-ny-teed...Ra Ra Ra or whatever you crazy gweilo sings.
r u chinese?

nederblue said:
r u chinese?

I say you already. Of course, Chinese. You think I can't be Yoonited just because I am Chinese persons? I am not even alone. I have counted 757 million Yoonited fans in my country. I have counted them one by one. It took me ten years but now they have all signed my demand petition so that Yoonited can move to Peking. You gweilo's are ungrateful twunts and don't deserve Old Triffid, so we will get it. My government will nuke you if not and I will be City. I think you are a rag as well.

Keep it going peeps heres my next one

From George Best
Date 16-1-2010 14:47:38
Country Ireland.
Message I WILL SELL MY FUCKING LIVER TOO KEEP THE CLUB GOING!

And here's a friendly repost from one of our red friends:

From red
Date 16-1-2010 14:42:28
Country mancland
Message I hope the sad MCFC scum be rid of FOREVER.They were the laughing stock of the premier league,still are.They never deserved the funds they`ve got cos they won jackshit,they sell as much shirts as Barnet cos they were no better.All you`ve got is some obscenely rich **** bastard gifting you the dosh.Your fookin Chelsea 20 fold you scum and they were much better than you when they had no money.THATS why UNITED won the Trophies,WE MADE THE MONEY,COMPREHEND? YOU THICK CITY SCUM.Mancini has proved fuck all yet and i hope he`s a shite manager.Death to MCITY SCUM.

What a nice chap!

* Edited for racist comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.