Ground Emptying

didsburyblu

Not a criticism just curious as to whether any other ground emptys as quickly as ours. Tonight they announced the mancunian way was closed with 6 minutes to go and that was a cue for literally hundreds of people to depart.
I only watch other teams on tv but there's grounds generally don't look anywhere near as empty as ours with 3-4 minutes to go. So basically the question is do other teams grounds empty as quickly and if not is there any reason ours does more than others? I've been going for 20 years and have watched some absolute shite in the past yet most people stuck with it. Now were seeing the best football for 3 decades people are choosing to leave early.
As I say no criticism everyone has there reasons just wondered if anyone can put there finger on why, as it seems in my opinion our fans choose to make an early exit

Manchester la la la la said:
I had my 4 year old step son with me at the game today, he was asking to go home all through the second half as he was tired, so we left on 82 mins

hope thats ok with you?

Balotelli shall receive an 8 match ban for your actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.