Ground Emptying

bluemoonrisen21 said:
Must admit I left with about 5 mins to go on Sat - first time ever. Wont be doing it again - the guilt is too much listening too some of the posts on this

Don't worry bluemoonrisen21, I will defend you, I will make sure the nasty ones don't start on you. ;-)

My routine is:

1) Check score when it reaches 89 mins. If we're drawing or winning/losing by 1 goal stay put.

2) If we're winning or losing by 2 or more goals wait until ball goes out of play, then move to end of row. Very slowly move towards back of stand. If an end seat is free near back of stand sit there. Once at back of stand wait for ball to go out of play, then sprint from back of Block 105 to back of Block 104. Continue watching until ball goes out of play. Then sprint to back of Block 103. Repeat until final whistle or until I reach the block nearest to the main exit.

kiam06 said:
There is no reason for any fan to leave early, if you are a fan who leaves early then don't bother coming at all. All the pathetic excuses about travel are quite frankly laughable, surely when going to a football stadium you take into account travel delays before you go?

It's poor and people should have a word with themselves.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they can/can't or should or shouldnt do? Its got fuck all to do with you, me or anyone else what time people choose to stay til, the end or 85 minutes.

It really gets on my tits all this moaning. If you're that engrossed in the match you wouldnt notice anyway!!

Rant over<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:52 pm --<br /><br />
Kippax Kid 1981 said:
I can t believe people are having a go at each other on this thread!!!
Have you all finished beating your wives?
Petty bull shit, etihads a **** to get away from, Mancy way closed, let people do what they want ffs!!!

Spot on

we live in Chester and generally stay to the end but we are parked in the North Car park and we used to get stuck for a good half-hour while nothing moved. It seems to be be better the last couple of matches - do they still stop all the traffic or has that ended now? If it continues this way we will never leave early

On the question of what happens at other clubs, I have been to Chelsea evening matches when I lived in London when the late-arrivals practically bumped into the early leavers.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not seen my two little un's all day, difference between choosing not to go at all, or leaving five minutes early, so I can run to the car park and avoid two hours sat in traffic.

Family will always come before footie for me, would rather be home with them, than staying an extra five minutes, so as not to offend those sat around me.

I was back home 15 miles away and eating my dinner by 7.50, my little lad staying awake to tell me he knew his hero Aguero had scored.

That commitment to attending in the first place, gives everyone the right to do what they want.

Bravo

bluecarlos61 said:
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they can/can't or should or shouldnt do? Its got fuck all to do with you, me or anyone else what time people choose to stay til, the end or 85 minutes.

It really gets on my tits all this moaning. If you're that engrossed in the match you wouldnt notice anyway!!
Its Kiam. The superfan(piece)

Thanks to all those that leave early. It makes the roads quieter for the rest of us that stay till the end of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.