Ground Emptying

I'd like fans opinions who leave early and then find out we have just scored the winning goal on the radio.Obviously makes not a jot when you see fans leaving with 10 minutes to go every week.

If its a night game and we its game over - say 3-0 up, then I sometimes leave a couple of minutes early. Wouldnt do it on a weekend or when there is a chance the game could completely change!

hilts said:
Manchester la la la la said:
I had my 4 year old step son with me at the game today, he was asking to go home all through the second half as he was tired, so we left on 82 mins

hope thats ok with you?

barring anything you havent disclosed that would make me look insensitive then thats pretty poor, kids pull all sorts of shit.

no matter where anyone has to travel to there are dozens of ways to get home without the mancunian way but no doubt the thousands who buggered off had ill relatives, work commitments, pregnant wives about to give birth etc...

none whatsoever just couldnt be arsed sat in traffic because they are strange

Just out of interest where do you live mate?

I don't care when somebody leaves, but the ones that turn up 5 minutes after it's started, leave to get their pie 10 mins before half time and then come back late for the start of the second half piss me right off. What's the point in coming?

Does't bother me as i usually have a 3-4 hr trip with or without traffic or shit trains the only thing that pisses me off is the early leavers around us not disappearing in one go but in drips an drabs every 30 secs so constantly up and down and missing whats going on. If they all buggered off on say exactly 84 mins 30 secs of disruption and then we could enjoy the final action of the match.
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.