Ground Ownership

Eds

Can someone tell me the definitive answer as to who actaully owns our ground and the land around it. I thought we had come to a deal about revenues but do they still own the ground?

Why don't we just buy it, gives the council a nice lump of money at these austerity times and we can do what we want with it?

Isn't one of the reasons the ground isn't being bought outright by our owners because a large chunk would go straight to Sport England and not stay in Manchester?

Thanks for the comments. I was just wondering with all the work we are doing with the regeneration of the area had the ownership of the actual ground and surrounding land been renegotiated. Can't wait for the day (which is getting nearer) when all the jibes about likkle old Citeh, council tenants etc can be shoved so far down the rags throats that they choke, which is what I am hoping will happen to Fergie if by some miracle they blow it this year.

Eds said:
Thanks for the comments. I was just wondering with all the work we are doing with the regeneration of the area had the ownership of the actual ground and surrounding land been renegotiated. Can't wait for the day (which is getting nearer) when all the jibes about likkle old Citeh, council tenants etc can be shoved so far down the rags throats that they choke, which is what I am hoping will happen to Fergie if by some miracle they blow it this year.
I'm pretty sure we (i.e. ADUG) own all the land, even the collar site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.