Guardian: Silva, City's most important player

Mancini has to take some credit for the way he introduced Silva. At first I though we should give him full games to get him into it quickly. But the approach Mancini took has proved to be spot on.

Silva is a fantastic talent no doubt. He doesnt seem to run. Just glides.

About time we see some positive articles

There seems to be a common link between our summer signings ,in that it takes about 3 months for them to bed in , David and Yaya being examples, hope that when the Boat , Kolorov and Bala have 3 months playing time they will rise to the fore too.

And people are in shock why? Lazy arse journalists who think the prem is the be all and end all of football- silva has been outstanding for the past 2 years in la liga, he is currently in a better team on paper, one that is gelling rapidly and a midfield that will kick fuck out of the opposition if they try any strong arm shizzle on our very own George Balanchine .......

Be the most effective creative midfielder in Europe within 12 months

buy him his mate fernando to truly keep him happy, and im sure hel go down as a city great, he is an absolute genius, and an absolute pleasure to watch play football<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 pm --<br /><br />buy him his mate fernando to truly keep him happy, and im sure hel go down as a city great, he is an absolute genius, and an absolute pleasure to watch play football

Silva must have wondered what he had let himself in for as 21 headless chickens charged around him while he struggled to dictate play.

Great description of that Spuds game :)

The phrase 'World Class' is banded about far too much nowadays (often about decidedly average players). In the case of Silva though it really is no exaggeration. Quite simply, he's the best passer of a football I think I've seen in nearly 40 years of supporting City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.