Guardiola song....thoughts

Glad all over is a clear winner and rightly so, but Lola/Kinks could be adapted

Eh eh Guar-di-ola
eh eh Guar-di-ola

Well I've gotta think Pep's a trendy man, in a Stone Island top not from Matalan like Mou-reen-ho

eh eh Guar-di-ola
eh eh Guar-di-ola

It sounded great on TV today, hope it can carry over to the Etihad, much love for all those singing their lungs out for us blues an ocean away!

What the fuck is that thing with crossing your arms, then clapping twice, they crossing your arms again, then clapping again?

Anyway, the Guardiola song sounded amazing on the coverage yesterday. Well done all the Blues at the game as it sounded like everyone was joining in.

I didn't think it would catch on for the reasons the bits in between are quiet and muffled. The so glad you're mine bit at the end needs to be the loudest not mumbled! He needs to know we're so glad he's ours :) hopefully the more it's sung and people know it the louder it will become

If it's the one i heard at the match It's the same one that was sung early last season at West Brom away etc and it's abysmal. No idea why somebody tried to bring that back.

Anyway,

Raheem Sterlings magic, he wears a magic hat,
and when he spoke to manuel,he said i fancy that,
He didn't sign for Liverpool, because they're fucking shite,
He signed for Super City 'cause they're fucking dynamite

You won't hear it anywhere near as loudly there. The corporate sandwich munchers won't join in like everyone today.

Yeah that's the one, dreadful now I've seen the words haha

Blue is mentioned in the original "Glad over over" song. Maybe we could fit this in somewhere to improve the already awesome Guardiola song?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.