Guardiola talking to Sterling at end of derby

I can see Pep's point but this was against the scum while they're being managed by PEG less than a week after he taunted Juventus supporters and about a year after he physically attacked City for celebrating a win in their locker room.

That is never happening in a derby in the prem,at least it's not throwing themselves over and feigning injury with a bit of fighting thrown in like the Barca v Madrid games are,now that is lack of sportsman ship
Yeah, people seem to be really picky about what's right and wrong in football these days.

If that's the way Pep wants to play it , fair enough, if it was me I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from pointing out the soft arses had a club endorsed banner for decades taking the piss out of us, and they get all arsey over a few step-overs, FRO !

It a strange Spanish thing, they see it as being disrespectful showboating when winning easily, some Spanish players have admited to easing off the gas as a team when 4 or 5 nil up as not to embarrass the opposition.
I do find it strange though as they take no offence in cheating and rolling around like they have been shot at every opportunity.

What's the difference between Raheem doing half a dozen step overs and some quick 1 - 2s in the corner than our 3rd goal.

IMO the 3rd goal properly took the piss out of the raggy bastards. Kept the ball for nearly 3 mins, 44 passes and a goal at the end.

Didn’t Kanchelskis stand on the ball and look around in the 5-0 defeat at Old Trafford in the 90s?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.