Guess the headline for tomorrow

exileindevon said:
Zillionaires man city scrape past hamburg 5-0, manager hughes expects dreaded vote of confidence in morning...droylsden following events

I'd start going to Droylsden ( my home town ) and boo him there :p

danburge82 said:
Considering that every European final that an English team has been in has been shown on tele, apart from our cup winners cup win in 1970 which was replaced with the Leeds v Chelsea FA Cup replay; i dont even know if the papers will even bother with us! They'll still be wanking over how good Chelsea were last night or previewing the weekends Premier Lg title race!
is that why city wernt on,surley not..i was in openshaw boys club playin 5 a side that night and rememember the cheksea winner charlie cooke throw to osgood i think
make that hutchinson

C_T_I_D said:
exileindevon said:
Zillionaires man city scrape past hamburg 5-0, manager hughes expects dreaded vote of confidence in morning...droylsden following events

droylsden relegated for tenth year running under hughes.now playing in ladies league..o come on chaps give him a chance

eshiers1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mine is

"Hamburglers"

Subheading "Lucky City steal point in Germany"

urgh...how cheesy!!

but if thats what happens then the sun/mirror/star will have a headline along those lines

how about...

City feast on hamburg

tho thats horrendously cheesy too!

cheeseburglers then!

exileindevon said:
C_T_I_D said:
exileindevon said:

droylsden relegated for tenth year running under hughes.now playing in ladies league..o come on chaps give him a chance

They're rubbish. They go up from the unibond, go to the conference, get hammered, get relegated and start again.

exileindevon said:
danburge82 said:
Considering that every European final that an English team has been in has been shown on tele, apart from our cup winners cup win in 1970 which was replaced with the Leeds v Chelsea FA Cup replay; i dont even know if the papers will even bother with us! They'll still be wanking over how good Chelsea were last night or previewing the weekends Premier Lg title race!
is that why city wernt on,surley not..i was in openshaw boys club playin 5 a side that night and rememember the cheksea winner charlie cooke throw to osgood i think
make that hutchinson

Amd make that David Webb too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.