Guess the headline for tomorrow

der bomber28 said:
"Hamburg with ease"

Man city are relishing the second leg of this tie as they sweep aside hamburg 2-0 to set them up for what should be an easy ride into the semi finals of the uefa cup.

I can dream cant i lol. :-)

You Can dream but typical city would make sure the return headline would be:

Hamburg cooked up the courage to make fast food of city..

City concede 3 late goals at COMS and are dumped out the UEFA cup!

Sky Blue said:
exileindevon said:
danburge82 said:
Considering that every European final that an English team has been in has been shown on tele, apart from our cup winners cup win in 1970 which was replaced with the Leeds v Chelsea FA Cup replay; i dont even know if the papers will even bother with us! They'll still be wanking over how good Chelsea were last night or previewing the weekends Premier Lg title race!
is that why city wernt on,surley not..i was in openshaw boys club playin 5 a side that night and rememember the cheksea winner charlie cooke throw to osgood i think
make that hutchinson

Amd make that David Webb too!
was it thanks for that..probably should have checked on youtube

Ham-Tastic
City go to Hamburg and gain 2-1 1st leg lead

And for the rags next week - Port D'OH. United crash out of Champions League

singing stand blue said:
der bomber28 said:
"Hamburg with ease"

Man city are relishing the second leg of this tie as they sweep aside hamburg 2-0 to set them up for what should be an easy ride into the semi finals of the uefa cup.

I can dream cant i lol. :-)

You Can dream but typical city would make sure the return headline would be:

Hamburg cooked up the courage to make fast food of city..

City concede 3 late goals at COMS and are dumped out the UEFA cup!

Haha quality wouldn't put it past us but hopefully we can turn them over at our place i'd take a draw over there now with a sneaky away goal thrown in for us.

City BBQ d in Hamburg - Maqnchester City's appalling away record continues as they fail to beat PSV last night. The hosts continued to dominate the game and were unlucky as City scrambled an equaliser by the lazy Brazillian Robinho in a 2-2 draw - words to that effect while Sir Alex Fergiscum reveals how the magnificent Rags will win in Porto.

what about "CITY HUMBLE HAMBURG" with the sub heading
"sad day for football as mega rich city move towards the semis"

and you could all write the rest of the story story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.