Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 3 Game 7 WBA (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks - pardon the intrusion - I'm the guy who collects the predictions & posts them on Twitter!
When I saw the comments I just set up an account on here as I wanted to ask if you were alright with it, or if you'd rather I didn't do it?

Bit of background: as you know, trying to guess Pep is near-impossible(!), but pretty important to be able to do for those playing FPL etc. This forum is a great place to find predictions from informed people who are close to the club and aren't biased by what they want to happen for their FPL team! :)
I don't profit from this (or anything related to my Twitter), it's purely a hobby & I just started posting it as I was collecting the stuff for my own curiosity anyway. People seem to find it as interesting & useful as I do and are taking it in the right spirit & with a pinch of salt.

Like I say if there's a reason you'd prefer I didn't, or that I changed the way I did it, or if you have anything you want to ask me etc, please just shout - not my intention to be a cheeky bugger! :D Just think what you do is cool & gives a nice insight into the fans' perspective.
As the tournament runner I've no problems at all bud, as long as @Ric the board owner is OK it's fine by me & he's liked your post so all should be good, didn't doubt it anyway.

You mention informed people....have you seen the state of some of our predictions?

While your here why not have a go....you've got all our stats to hand so should be easy ;)

As the tournament runner I've no problems at all bud, as long as @Ric the board owner is OK it's fine by me & he's liked your post so all should be good, didn't doubt it anyway.

You mention informed people....have you seen the state of some of our predictions?

While your here why not have a go....you've got all our stats to hand so should be easy ;)
Ha, thanks a lot for this - really appreciate it.
I will take this as a green light for now, but always happy to change tack if I hear differently.

Hehe - I guess you might say they are relatively well informed compared to us mob on FPL Twitter! XD

Could be fun to play! You run these in sessions, right? Maybe I could join in at the start of the Session 4?
My prediction this week just be based on what I've seen in here! Maybe I find it easier to see Zinchencko at LB rather than Laporte (or other) - which seems to be the main area for debate this week.

Thanks for having me & good luck all in the competition!

Ha, thanks a lot for this - really appreciate it.
I will take this as a green light for now, but always happy to change tack if I hear differently.

Hehe - I guess you might say they are relatively well informed compared to us mob on FPL Twitter! XD

Could be fun to play! You run these in sessions, right? Maybe I could join in at the start of the Session 4?
My prediction this week just be based on what I've seen in here! Maybe I find it easier to see Zinchencko at LB rather than Laporte (or other) - which seems to be the main area for debate this week.

Thanks for having me & good luck all in the competition!
Yeah feel free to chip in anytime. Each session lasts 12 games and the first game of each session normally has the rules (as they are) included in a link.

This game will probably centre around Laporte/Zinc & also will Jesus/Torres get the centre forward spot for want of a better name or will we use a false no.9.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Walker
Rodri
Gundogan
B Silva
Foden (f)
Sterling
Jesus (L)

Subs:
Steffen
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Mahrez
Torres
Garcia
Doyle
Zinchenko

West Brom 0 - 3 City

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Jesus (F)
Sterling

Bench:
Steffen
Walker
Garcia
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Foden (L)
Torres
Delap

WBA 0 - 3 City

Last edited:
Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan (L)
Bernardo

Sterling (F)
Jesus
Foden

Subs: Steffen, Walker, Laporte, Garcia, Mendy, Fernandinho, Doyle, Mahrez, Torres

West Brom 0 - 2 City

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling (f)
Jesus

Subs
Steffen, Laporte, Walker, Mendy, Ferny, Torres, Mahrez (l), Garcia, Doyle.

WBA 1-3 City

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan L
Bernardo Silva
Foden F
Jesus
Sterling

Subs
Steffen
Walker
Mendy
Laporte
Garcia
Fernandinho
Mahrez
Torres
Doyle

WBA 0 City 2
I know you'd probably want to stay top but, putting two teams in is a bit too competitive ;)

I'll count your first one unless you delete one bud.

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo (f)
Foden (l)
Gabby
Sterling

Substitutes: Steffen, Walker, Laporte, Garcia, Mendy, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Torres, Bernabe

West Bromwich Albion 1 v 2 Manchester City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.