Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

Barcon said:
ave we figured out who the bloke with no cock and balls is, and is he the same bloke that plucks his eyebrows?

We checked the IP address from those photos and deduced they came from somewhere in Canada, Toronto I think....

bobmcfc said:
Barcon said:
ave we figured out who the bloke with no cock and balls is, and is he the same bloke that plucks his eyebrows?

We checked the IP address from those photos and deduced they came from somewhere in Canada, Toronto I think....

Very good girlbob. I'm peckish, any chance you could make me a Barcon sandwich girlbob? ;)

paphos-mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
Barcon said:

Very good girlbob. I'm peckish, any chance you could make me a Barcon sandwich girlbob? ;)
Ive Only got horsemeat

Son, what are you doing? I know it's you from the wallpaper. Is that the shirt I gave you last time we were at yours? If I'd have known what it was going to lead to, I'd never have given it to you. You need to calm down and think about what you're doing. Your mother is worried sick. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time you went like this.
Just put the NERF gun down, untie BOB and everything will be alright. I'll let you use my season card for the Chelsea match if you give up now. Do the right thing son.
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
bobmcfc said:
Of course

I must say my mind has been doing overtime since I saw that picture on the previous page.

Kev, have you had the call to meet at the dis-used farm house on the outskirts of Macclesfield to be made and get your mod status yet?

blue10high said:
Son, what are you doing? I know it's you from the wallpaper. Is that the shirt I gave you last time we were at yours? If I'd have known what it was going to lead to, I'd never have given it to you. You need to calm down and think about what you're doing. Your mother is worried sick. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time you went like this.
Just put the NERF gun down, untie BOB and everything will be alright. I'll let you use my season card for the Chelsea match if you give up now. Do the right thing son.

I've given up and calmed down Dad. BOB escaped, we've got the dirty pictures thread back. That was what you wanted all the way along wasn't it?

SO true i have been bored stupid since it was taken off
citykev28 said:
blue10high said:

I've given up and calmed down Dad. BOB escaped, we've got the dirty pictures thread back. That was what you wanted all the way along wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.