Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

can't believe we've made a classic, I'm truly humbled. I'm now gunna prepare my acceptance speech and for the next BM piss up I'd like a limo to pick me up, a blue velvet carpet going into the pub ( obviously with barricades to keep the riff-raff away) and two body guards (two of the lovely BM ladies dressed as the girls from the Robert Palmer addicted to love will do). Cheers.

charliebigspuds said:
can't believe we've made a classic, I'm truly humbled. I'm now gunna prepare my acceptance speech and for the next BM piss up I'd like a limo to pick me up, a blue velvet carpet going into the pub ( obviously with barricades to keep the riff-raff away) and two body guards (two of the lovely BM ladies dressed as the girls from the Robert Palmer addicted to love will do). Cheers.

Can they all wear leopard skin high heels Chazza?

Off to prepare my speech.

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:

Can they all wear leopard skin high heels Chazza?

Off to prepare my speech.

like these you mean?

[bigimg]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww24/balajake2/C9A72CF4-FCB6-447C-9373-EBCB5B7BB5F5-2289-00000386B58D543A.jpg[/bigimg]

I insist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.