Guess who's in the papers again

Hughes should tell him to shut it or its Bolton or Blackburn for a knock down fee!

he has said and done nothing wrong.

he is waiting to see what his future holds and just like any player he wants first team football..........

he isnt slating city in the article...infact he seems quite settled with the idea that they will talk again at the end of june

he certainly isnt kicking off about anything

fair play to the lad..he would be a huge loss in my opinion and weaken the squad we have

some city fans are so so fickle........

Meh very ordinary player imo. Can be great but that's no good when you follow it up with 4 completely annonymous displays.

Before anyone starts with the 'FFS HE'S A REGULAR FOR BRAZIL' bollocks i'd just like to point out that so was Roque Junior and i'd also like to point out that this is the poorest Brazil side i've probably ever seen.

I used to love him, but now i think it's time for him to move on.

Agree with Simon23. I like Elano. And he'll definitely need replacing if he goes.

You've got to remember, he's being asked a direct question by a journalist. Personally, I found his response quite pragmatic.

Hope he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.