Guest of Club & Gary Cook at yesterdays game

He doesn't post on here, and he's obviously not on Bluemoon religiously. Presume he just reads it from time to time to gauge fans opinions about things. The source about the video call not happening was a senior figure within the club, but certainly not Cook.

I was gutted i could not attend hope to be at the next one though by all acounts Garry Cook impressed every one

I have said it before it's almost impossible to tell what kind of job, he is doing, as all you hear about are the failures. I know the general view is he isn't doing a very good job, but that might not be the case, with Hughes its much easier as he can be judged by his results.

i was there saturday & as posted earlier it was very informal & friendly, not really the right occasion to ask searching questions & it was about carl & his family.

however the yuong lad who runs bluewatch said he was going to speak to GK about the away fans & singing etc, not sure of the outcome.

it was fantastic day me & mate met, cooke, sumerbee, power, the briiliant yet unasuming jim cassell, bernard halford & even the brian marwoods of this world.

thanks for the invite ,much appriciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.