Guidetti Loan Watch

Sitting on the bench and training with Negredo and Aguero or sitting on the bench and training with Crouch and Walters. I know which I'd prefer.

I wondered whether Stoke would be a good fit for him as they don't really play a style of football recognizable with ours. It must be so frustrating for John who had been working hard for a good 20 months to return from injury and get a good loan move to showcase his talents on a bigger stage than the EDS (he's not even getting reserve team minutes at Stoke). I mean, why loan a young player and not play them? Who the fuck does that benefit?

He shouldn't be running his mouth but It is understandable, he is miles better than Jonathan Walters and still can't even get sub appearances.

no 2 ways about it this loan move has been an absolute disaster and could well spell the end for his career at city, such a shame after all he's done to get himself back in shape

Don Karleone said:
FantasyIreland said:
Recall him and send him to Uwe.

Good shout

I second/third this.

Thanks to today's result and it being the first time since 1984 that Stoke beat United **** Hughes and other idiots will think he is a great manager. Anyone with a bit of football sense know that **** Hughes only gets his teams to play against the big clubs.

The only other thing I can think of using my amatuer football knowledge is that the loan deal included appearences and a set number. **** Hughes will probably only use Guidetti for the last third of the season, escapre relegation and end up mid table. **** Hughes will then go on to say that he will build on this success next season.

I hope Uwe gets Wigan promoted and can go from strength to strength to prove that British managers are fucking shit!

M24 Citizen said:
He was really bitter about us when he left as well. Surely no professional would use a young lads career as a plaything to get back at his old club though

You mean like the bacon posh Preston triangle?

FantasyIreland said:
Better yet, recall and loan him to Everton. Working with Martinez would be fantastic for John, and he'd have Barry there as well, probably as good of a mentor/role model there is.

Matt the Giant said:
FantasyIreland said:
Better yet, recall and loan him to Everton. Working with Martinez would be fantastic for John, and he'd have Barry there as well, probably as good of a mentor/role model there is.
He would have to contend with Lukaku, Mirallas, Naismith, Traore, Kone and Vellios

Wigan is a good shout. I reckon Swansea or QPR would be good for him too, unfortunately I don't think we can recall him if he's on loan at a Premier League side (which of course he is)

hughes is using him to fire up his players into keeping their places. Surely if he was looking at using Guidetti as his main man he would have given him more time, even if it was bit by bit. Glad they won today and apart from playing arse or chelski i hope they fade away with that prick in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.