Guidetti Loan Watch

Still early says yet he hopefully may start some games soon. Will be honest was suprised he went to stoke and don't really think it suits him Everton would of been a better shout.

Up next, Southampton away and then Swansea at home. If he can't get on the pitch in these games, especially the latter, I fear his loan period will be a complete waste of time.

Gabriel said:
Up next, Southampton away and then Swansea at home. If he can't get on the pitch in these games, especially the latter, I fear his loan period will be a complete waste of time.

Those two are the only games he's eligible to play until March as well.

Walters went off injured today, hopefully he'll be out of their next game (although it didn't look that bad)

Odemwingie is so shit, losing possession, silly mistakes and was just poor. I've watched all of Stokes games since Guidetti joined them on loan and just hope he gets a chance..

I just be a Guidetti 's fan and Man City fan.
I really hope to watch him play regularly, half match or full match.
That guy just want to play more and prove himself after recover.

I just keep waiting and waiting after waiting, and then watch him one touch even no touch the ball in few minute play time in stoke.
Even some training time, I also hope to watch him ......

IOWBlue said:
hughes is using him to fire up his players into keeping their places. Surely if he was looking at using Guidetti as his main man he would have given him more time, even if it was bit by bit. Glad they won today and apart from playing arse or chelski i hope they fade away with that prick in charge.

Agree

deano ou812 said:
Why the fcuk did city and guidetti decide to go there in the first place terrible decision...
I think the club were given assurances that he would play. Fair enough not the first game or a complete 90 in the second but after his comments its clear Hughes is just taking the piss now.

A recall isn't an option so I guess we just need John to keep his head down and keep working hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.