Guidetti Unsettled At Stoke

How that Walters gets games, checked his stats, starting 20 games in league, scoring 2 goals!
Looked at his assist stats, 2 assists so far.

We all want Guidetti to shine at Stoke but to all those lauding his talents it should be noted that what was achieved at Feyenoord should be taken with a pinch of salt. Anyone remember Afonso Alves that was linked with City after scoring hatfuls in Holland and ended up at Boro ? The less said about him the better. I can understand Guidettis impatience and desire to play but after the length of time he has had out he should have a bit more respect for the club he has gone to. Stoke City doesn't exist just to give John Guidetti some game time and then bugger off. Hopefully he will knuckle down , proce a success and come back with the correct attitude to press for a place in Citys first team squad next season.

Shirley said:
bluwes said:
Probably a mis-translation from the Swedish article

Considering the article is taken from a Swedish tabloid and ran by Daniel Taylor then there is a very good possibility.

Also we have to remember Hughes preferring Ched Evans over Sturridge during his time at City.

Haha! Forgot all about that sh*te from the despised Mr Hughes.

Oh, Chad, you cnut...

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of confidence...

Some on here were moaning about Jovetic and his mental strength coming back from injuries. Now, Guidetti does the opposite and he gets slated.

You can't win with some of our fans!
There's confidence and there's arrogance. Being at a club no more than 5 minutes and saying there will be problems if I don't play, is the latter.
What would you have felt if Fernandinho had said the same? If after not playing the first 2 games from the start he bleated to a paper in Brazil that if he doesn't play there will be problems? Personally I would have thought 'here we go'.

Pigeonho said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of confidence...

Some on here were moaning about Jovetic and his mental strength coming back from injuries. Now, Guidetti does the opposite and he gets slated.

You can't win with some of our fans!
There's confidence and there's arrogance. Being at a club no more than 5 minutes and saying there will be problems if I don't play, is the latter.
What would you have felt if Fernandinho had said the same? If after not playing the first 2 games from the start he bleated to a paper in Brazil that if he doesn't play there will be problems? Personally I would have thought 'here we go'.

I suppose it depends what was said to Guidetti before he signed for Stoke.If he was promised games,it possibly mitigates his comments slightly.

You have to assume that Guidetti was told by Stoke that he'd be a regular starter and that's why he's upset. He had numerous options for his loan move so I'm not surprised that he'd be annoyed a not playing. A bit of patience wouldn't kill him though, but at the same time he knows that he needs to play if he's to make up for lost time

The only reason to loan Guidetti out is for him to get game time, start some matches and show us what he's capable of when played against Premier League defences. It's still early in the Stoke loan but, given their forward line is fairly shite, Guidetti must be expecting to be involved pretty heavily. If he's going to be spending his time sat on the bench watching Jonathan Walters fail to score then what's the point in him being there? They've added Odemwingie now as well (albeit in a swap for Kenwyne Jones) so Hughes must be thinking Odemwingie will get some game time as well. If Guidetti isn't going to be playing then we need to recall him and send him out to a side where he will play football.

I'd be pissed if Walters was starting before me, who by the way is the worst footballer in the league by a mile makes welbeck look like the real ronaldo.

I'd rather have a mannequin from primark upfront than Walters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.