Guidetti Unsettled At Stoke

sir baconface said:
Keith Moon said:
For someone like Paul I understand that he comes across as arrogant, but its not really arrogance, more like the new bread of footballs that's really super focused on success and has the elbows to make it happen

All that dough makes them very kneady.

Don't rise to it, I say.

quiet_riot said:
sir baconface said:
Keith Moon said:
For someone like Paul I understand that he comes across as arrogant, but its not really arrogance, more like the new bread of footballs that's really super focused on success and has the elbows to make it happen

All that dough makes them very kneady.

Don't rise to it, I say.

He just need to be played in the correct roll

Jesus two games in. One in which he featured and the other which he didnt train for 2 days before.

Expectations just got raised another notch or two

blue b4 the moon said:
Blu KB said:
Think the lad needs to shutup, buckle down and try and get as many minutes has he can untill the end of the season. His chance will come.

This.

I was pissed off he didn't get on after watching a Stoke team not make a game of it for 90 mins. It was almost like they were playing to lose. But he's a pro footballer and needs to learn to keep it shut.

He's not the first of our players to go on loan and moan and its not a nice trait.

I kind of agree with this. The Stoke game was dire and they never even looked like scoring but I think the problem lay in midfield rather than attack. The problem with Guidetti sounding off is that it makes it less likely he will get picked not more...and if he does eventually get picked there will be an expectation he should score...lose/lose situation for him.....he would have been better saying something along the lines that hughes is an experienced coach and will know when the best time is to put me on etc etc.

Nowt wrong with a bit of confidence...

Some on here were moaning about Jovetic and his mental strength coming back from injuries. Now, Guidetti does the opposite and he gets slated.

You can't win with some of our fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.