Guidetti

Will he move on !!!!
Keep hearing Ajax and Feyenoord want him .
Only a week to go now for him to go .

Sounds as though Feyenoord have used the medical excuse to see if they can get him cheaper than he already is.

Rammyblues said:
Sounds as though Feyenoord have used the medical excuse to see if they can get him cheaper than he already is.
Assuming we're not trying to get cash for a last day purchase, I'd let him go cheap but with a huge sell on percentage. That way if he gets his fitness and form back, we'll get the money for him in the end

We loaned Barry to Everton and when he actually signed for them, we got 2 million out of that deal. Anyone see that happening with Guidetti (or Richards and Sinclair for that matter)?

eversince 76 said:
We loaned Barry to Everton and when he actually signed for them, we got 2 million out of that deal. Anyone see that happening with Guidetti (or Richards and Sinclair for that matter)?

no, after they have seen them for a year, nobody would be daft enough to pay.

John Guidetti @superguidetti · Aug 24

Karma is a bitc.. As they say :)

and then.......

John Guidetti @superguidetti · Aug 24

Let me make one thing clear I always want the football club #Feyenoord to do well and there great fans they deserv that !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.