Guidetti

Re: Giudetti

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Tricky_Trev said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Someone (Soldado) I was hoping we'd take a punt on to be honest. What's Saldado's record, in La liga, like when compared to Negredo's?
Just in the league (excluding Real Madrid's B team):

Soldado - 101 goals in 207 appearances
Negredo - 103 goals in 221 appearances

So they are similar, but Soldado is slightly more prolific.
Thanx trev. Similar records as you say, but, if you believe the figures quoted in the press, we got Negredo for approximately 7 million less. On reflection I'm happy with that.
Negredo is younger and played for a worse team. Negredo is the better player

Not in talks, Swansea are just showing some interest according to the Mirror. Guidetti has been linked with 500 loan moves in the past so remains to be seen if anything actually happens.

karen7 said:
Daz_Blue said:
All over twitter .....Swansea in talks to sign Giudetti in 1 season loan deal ....

no chance,he cant even run yet! He seems to me to be very keen to stay here as well
It'd be a great move for him. Playing at a good club that plays good football. You can definitely tell he wants to play here, but can you really see him getting a lot of playing time with the strikers we already have at the club?

Swansea would be fantastic for him, a loan (when fit) will do him the world of good, he's 21 we don't need to rush him into our squad when we have Dzeko/Negredo/Aguero.. I'd be quite happy with that, even if nothing is legit yet in regards to that being a possibility.

NoahCity said:
karen7 said:
Daz_Blue said:
All over twitter .....Swansea in talks to sign Giudetti in 1 season loan deal ....

no chance,he cant even run yet! He seems to me to be very keen to stay here as well
It'd be a great move for him. Playing at a good club that plays good football. You can definitely tell he wants to play here, but can you really see him getting a lot of playing time with the strikers we already have at the club?

Its not that its the endless loan talk about him when he has not been fit for months,we wouldnt be letting him go anywhere until he is fully fit,not after all the effort the club has gone to to get him well,after that swansea would be good if pellers thinks it will be the best way to get him sharpened up.Pellers seems very keen on him so i'm guessing he see's a place for him at some point

Not going to happen

As has been said above, the club has put a massive amount of effort in to get him fit, he said himself on City tv that he can't even run yet, they are not going to loan him out in that condition.

If he gets fully fit but we start the season well and he isn't getting a look in or place on the bench then possibly I could see a loan move in the Jan window but not this one

Kun Aguero said:
Keep him. Sell Dzeko. 4 top class strikers never worked the first time so why would it be different this time?

what would you suggest, maybe replace Edin with welbeck, based on welbeck's amazing goals per game ratio, and I know you were saying yesterday he was class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.