Guidetti

Re: Giudetti

To be fair, Heskey was actually pretty dangerous when he was young, he had a decent scoring rate (unlike the fresh prince of manchester)

Kun Aguero said:
BringBackSwales said:
Kun Aguero said:
Keep him. Sell Dzeko. 4 top class strikers never worked the first time so why would it be different this time?

what would you suggest, maybe replace Edin with welbeck, based on welbeck's amazing goals per game ratio, and I know you were saying yesterday he was class

Welbeck is class. Can you name me one time when 4 top class strikers were at the club and It was successful? keep in mind when the rags won the Champions League Solskjær knew he was 4th choice. Dzeko's a class act but a happy dressing rooms better than an unhappy dressing room full of overpaid players with ego's.

Wow. And yesterday you accused me of being a wum.

Kun Aguero said:
Keep him. Sell Dzeko. 4 top class strikers never worked the first time so why would it be different this time?

2011-12 season

before tevez left-19 goals in 6 games avg 3.166

after he made return for club 24 goals in 10 game avg 2.4

overall average 2.6875

average without tevez 2.27

2012-13 season

before Mario left- 45 goals in 23 games avg 1.95

after Mario left - 21 goals in 15 games avg 1.4

guess 4 top strikers doesn't work then

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
AD: Feyenoord have opened talks with representatives of City striker John Guidetti (22) over a permanent deal. City will let him go for £4m.

Another Txiki miracle if he pulls it off. Finally we seem capable of shifting the deadwood. Maybe we've installed a "no loans" policy, other than with the kids?

good news for us and the player if true....he is not going to be top class so will never feature for us so if we can sell him for 4m then that is good business

SPIDERBOY said:
Would it mean possibly 1 more in if he goes,with negredo out?
I would guess no. BBC have reported that our business is done now Mangala signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.