Guidetti

Re: Giudetti

ColinLee said:
KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Nice to see how highly the Celtic manager rates Denayer..maybe next year he can stick around and make the squad....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8h
Celtic boss Ronny Deila on City loanee Jason Denayer: "Jason is going to be worth a lot of money. He is already worth a lot, maybe £10m."

I think he'll be our Vincent Kompany.
I thought we already had Vincent Kompany? Surely he'll be our Jason Denayer?

Fair enough, lets hope he can reach his heights.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
KiLP12 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Looks like Denayer is also on his way out on loan.....He seemed to do well when he got time on the pitch in pre-season

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 36s
City defender Jason Denayer (19) has joined Scottish champions Celtic on loan according to tomorrow's Daily Record. pic.twitter.com/9MCoEL72eo

Yep confirmed by City now.

Nice to see how highly the Celtic manager rates Denayer..maybe next year he can stick around and make the squad....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8h
Celtic boss Ronny Deila on City loanee Jason Denayer: "Jason is going to be worth a lot of money. He is already worth a lot, maybe £10m."
Could do without that although getting used to the pressure and expectation is part of the game

KiLP12 said:
ColinLee said:
KiLP12 said:
I think he'll be our Vincent Kompany.
I thought we already had Vincent Kompany? Surely he'll be our Jason Denayer?

Fair enough, lets hope he can reach his heights.

Actually you could have a point.

If we can start slowly bringing through the next Vincent Kompany, the next David Silva etc while the originals are still in place
then the much derided "holistic approach" will have worked.

Sadly Guidetti doesn't fit the bill unless he's the new RSC.

Odd that Pellegrini mentioned him and Sinclair by name in the context of players moving on to get game time . That indicates we're still looking for berths for them which I suppose isn't a surprise given their injury records.

I thought this was supposed to be a Giudetti thread, no mention of him on this page.

Bentheblue said:
I thought this was supposed to be a Giudetti thread, no mention of him on this page.

Sorry Ben. Guidetti.

Anyway, back to Denayer. Bright future ahead of him that lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.