Guidetti

Re: Giudetti

Rammyblues said:
I hope he enjoys his second spell in the Dutch league. 4m is about right I would have been asking a lot more seeing as Feyenoord are getting a quality attacker.

£4m is a hell of a lot for the Eredivisie, the club's have so little money there. Cambuur had to consider whether they could afford City *youth player* Albert Rusnak on *loan*.

Feyenoord's all-time transfer record is about £5m and the league's all time highest transfer record is only something like £14m.

BTW Twente may be in line for a % which City promised them after that debacle a few years ago when he'd joined them then City decided to keep him so struck a quick deal to get him back.

Rammyblues said:
I hope he enjoys his second spell in the Dutch league. 4m is about right I would have been asking a lot more seeing as Feyenoord are getting a quality attacker.

You have to be kidding? 4m is great money for him.Currently his form,and future potential,suggests he doesn't even justify that amount imo.

Another superb piece of business if it goes through.

baildon blue said:
This lad is deadwood .
The rest of the deadwood we need to get rid of is Sinclair , Richards , Boyata , and Garcia .
We still need to get rid of 5 players at end of this month .
Boyata is going nowhere unfortunately. He's our academy-trained home grown player for the Champions League squad, hence his new contract.

Rammyblues wrote:

You have to be kidding? 4m is great money for him.Currently his form,and future potential,suggests he doesn't even justify that amount imo.

Another superb piece of business if it goes through.

Just in case Feyenoord are looking in. :-)

I'll be absolutely buzzing if we get 4m for this guy.

It's getting to the point now where the word 'deadwood' will be fucking obsolete on here.

The moaning twat brigade will have to dig deep to find a new reason to skrike.

Stoned Rose said:

It's getting to the point now where the word 'deadwood' will be fucking obsolete on here.

We've still got Boyata ;).

hgblue said:
Stoned Rose said:

Please don't remind us

hgblue said:
Stoned Rose said:

And Sinclair.

He's right though the dross has nearly gone.

We are keeping Boyata as a reminder to everyone of how bad it was and to think twice before you have a go at the likes of Silva for not lumping it upfield to the big man.

Looks like Denayer is also on his way out on loan.....He seemed to do well when he got time on the pitch in pre-season

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 36s
City defender Jason Denayer (19) has joined Scottish champions Celtic on loan according to tomorrow's Daily Record. pic.twitter.com/9MCoEL72eo

Shame if he goes, but if that's the case, get the best price possible. He's a decent player who is a proven scorer albeit not here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.