Guidetti

Guidetti turned down a move to AIK in Sweden, wants to play at a higher level. Clock's ticking.

LoveCity said:
Guidetti turned down a move to AIK in Sweden, wants to play at a higher level. Clock's ticking.

He is getting his ambition mixed up with his ability.Someone needs to sit him down and spell things out.The reality is that he needs to rebuild his reputation and that isn't going to be at the level he obviously has in his mind.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

He is getting his ambition mixed up with his ability.Someone needs to sit him down and spell things out.The reality is that he needs to rebuild his reputation and that isn't going to be at the level he obviously has in his mind.

Agreed. Looked more clumsy than Herman Munster, in pre season

@BluePhil8 said:
If Negredo goes we should keep Big John. Even if it's just for the extra body.

Behave,he's nowhere near the ability needed.I would rather we go with Hiwula or recall Cole.

FantasyIreland said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Behave,he's nowhere near the ability needed.I would rather we go with Hiwula or recall Cole.
You might prefer them but Guidetti has proved it at a higher level.

@BluePhil8 said:
FantasyIreland said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Proved what exactly? Surely the Eredivisie can't be used as a litmus test for quality. "Big John" needs to drop a stone and head to a smaller club as a first step to fulfilling the potential everyone once thought he had.

blue_sonic176 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Proved what exactly? Surely the Eredivisie can't be used as a litmus test for quality. "Big John" needs to drop a stone and head to a smaller club as a first step to fulfilling the potential everyone once thought he had.

Mail on the head for me,appears so unfit its not true

blue_sonic176 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Proved that he can score goals at a moderate level.

Let's not pretend the Eredivisie is some amateur division. It's not a top league but it's of a higher standard than any youth game Hiwula or Cole has played in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.