Guilty pleasures - music

used to listen to a lot of Nsync...some nice tracks to impress birds with and pull too.

George Michael and Wham (but i dont see anything wrong about that really, as he is a class musician).

Simply Red. Yes I am sorry!!!!!!! Simply Fucking Red, but I try and pretend it's someone else as a lead singer!!!!

Boyzone. No Matter What, Father and Son, When You Say Nothing At All (i know remake).

whothefisAlice said:
used to listen to a lot of Nsync...some nice tracks to impress birds with and pull too.

George Michael and Wham (but i dont see anything wrong about that really, as he is a class musician).

Simply Red. Yes I am sorry!!!!!!! Simply Fucking Red, but I try and pretend it's someone else as a lead singer!!!!

Boyzone. No Matter What, Father and Son, When You Say Nothing At All (i know remake).

Not only was it a remake it wasnt Boyzone either

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whothefisAlice said:

Not only was it a remake it wasnt Boyzone either

oh aye yea you are right. Ronan Keating. Got it.

BimboBob said:
Boys 2 Men.

They were quality.

I had a tape of the Vanilla Ice album and I used to like some Take That and I bought Ronan Keatings album. Had the backstreet boys album too. I love Nelly Furtardos first 3 albums.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA&feature=related[/youtube]

Tuneeeeeeeeeee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.