Guilty pleasures - music

corky1970 said:
manimanc said:
corky1970 said:
" the poower of luuuuurve , a force from abuurve.cleaning my soul "

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim so in love with you ............purge the soul "
we`ll be together again...i`ve been waiting for a long time...
we`re gonna be we`re gonna be together again...
i`ve been connected to the right line....

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
That's a very gay duet you have going there ;-)

corky1970 said:
mackenzie said:
corky1970 said:
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
That's a very gay duet you have going there ;-)

fuck me lad.youve been on here a while havent you ?

2004 ????

legend status methinks
2003 on the old forum actually ;-)

All depends on whether you need to get your mates' approval for the sort of music you like, or whether you can manage to stand on your own two feet. Don't consider any of my musical tastes to be guilty pleasures, even though several of them have already been mentioned on here. So I'm don't conform to the boring A4 norm? Happy with that.

Plato said:
Classical music. Love the stuff. No idea why or where the love came from, but i just can't get enough of it.

Oh god. I don't think the previous 500years of music is considered a guilty pleasure mate. Surely it should be the very opposite of what constitutes a guilty pleasure :S

Sade, great sh@gging music..... or music to drift off to sleep to.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
nomorethaksintimes said:
Plato said:
Classical music. Love the stuff. No idea why or where the love came from, but i just can't get enough of it.

Oh god. I don't think the previous 500years of music is considered a guilty pleasure mate. Surely it should be the very opposite of what constitutes a guilty pleasure :S

Methinks Plato has been listening to classical music for more than 500 years....

Bilboblue said:
Sade, great sh@gging music..... or music to drift off to sleep to.

-- Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm --

nomorethaksintimes said:
Plato said:

Methinks Plato has been listening to classical music for more than 500 years....

I was talking about Classical Music not in a generic way but as an actual category within the classical genre - i.e. the common practice period of 1550 to 1900.

phew, think that sounded convincing

nomorethaksintimes said:
I was talking about Classical Music not in a generic way but as an actual category within the classical genre - i.e. the common practice period of 1550 to 1900.

phew, think that sounded convincing
Nope. You've managed to include both the Baroque and Romantic periods. Try about 1750 to 1830 for Classical classical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.