Gundogan new 4 year contract

Only a few weeks ago you were flapping telling us all Gundogan, Fernandinho and Silva will all likely leave next summer and we desperately had to buy Bruno Fernandes to replace him.
Who was flapping? I quoted an opinion which is what a forum is for, & it seems all you can do is occupy your time by chasing me around the forum, exhuming old discussions.

As of yesterday, Gundog stays. Silva goes next season & Fernandinho revealed Pep has told him he'll have reduced playing time, be used as a back up CB, as well as a CDM alongside Rodri. There was no mention of a contract extension, so I suppose his health & performances this season will dictate what's on offer to him.

Only City know fully what's happening at our club, the rest is purely speculation on internet forums & in the media. I suppose now you're going to tell everyone you're ITK & have Pep's ear? Well if you are & don't like speculation or to hear other people's take on City, I suggest you delete your account & do one.

Not read the whole thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Ilkay was rated as the top player in Europe by OptaPro from February to the end of the season. Leading the way as an average over all statistics with 91.9 points.

Not read the whole thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Ilkay was rated as the top player in Europe by OptaPro from February to the end of the season. Leading the way as an average over all statistics with 91.9 points.
Spot on. A major reason why we got over the line last year. Very underated in my opinion and one who gets dogs abuse when he has a dip in form. I also think the 4 year extension could be for sell on value.

Really glad he has signed pound for pound one of our best signings during Pep's era, I still can't believe that we go him for £25 million an absolute steal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.