Gundogan Statue

What.a.player.

Shows why Pep is the best. First signing, no one but pep notices the qualities.

The guy is first class. Many times I've questioned Pep myself but this gur loves himself time and time again in the bid situations. First game being Barca at home that time. But literally the last couple of seasons this guy has rise. Above them all at the end of the season!

Give him whatever contract he wants!

I honestly believe we need someone who can mould the team the same as Pep has built this club and since artet ficked us off... an only see the future being Vunnt or Gundo...honestly give this guy the extension he wants ad then guide him toto the future Pep of this club!

If anyone wonders who the locals will be behind next Saturday, I’d say almost every single Turkish football fan will be behind us, they absolutely adore Gundogan over there, and with good reason, what a player, it’ll be a sad day when this guy has to hang up his boots.
Their captain plays for inter though.

Their captain plays for inter though.
Fair enough, just going off conversations with football fans in Turkey, the only one who rivals him is Ozil.

Edit, just looked up who you likely mean (Hakan something or other), never once has his name come up in conversation when discussing most popular Turkish players.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.